blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Syam Bunch - The More The Merrier

I guess..
that's what we thought about having family.
THE MORE THE MERRIER

Mr.sun is the 2nd from 2 children,
and me is the 5th child from 5.

He said that he loves when my whole family gathered.
Someone make a joke,
everyone laugh,
have a passionate chit-chat or
just watching the children playing.
That's very different situation on him.

Before we got married,
He always said that he want a big family.
Bigger than mine.
Beside our own child, he attend to adopt unlucky child to be with us.
I couldn't more agree,
I love the idea too..

Look, how happy they are..
The Branjelina Bunch




zeth radtra from BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I come from a very small family so I can't imagine having a whole bunch of people around. I guess you would never get lonely! :)
xo Catherine

YHOSIE said...

i do come from a BIG family too :D
to adopt bunch of kids is one good idea if i can afford to pay the bill.. :D hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails