blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Guest Cat






Since my asthma getting worst, I don't have cat anymore.
My parents wouldn't let me.
When I met my husband, he also agree about no cats around me.
I love cats though..

Cuople of weeks ago, there's a cat sleep in front of my door.
She keep coming back everyday.
Untill one day she looks like very hungry and I felt pity for her.
I gave her a meal, she liked it.
I think she's a nice cat, nobody's had it but it's seem a tame & homey cat.

Now, everyday..
Mr. Sun ask for her meal and scratch her back.
She really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, he wouldn't let me to do that.

I named her, Jenny Bachdim.
She's a pregnant cat.
Can't wait to see her cutie kids..

Jenny, sometimes you're making me jealous..


zeth radtra from BlackBerry®

1 comment:

YHOSIE said...

JENNY OH JENNY ...
hahhaa ini toh yg namanya jenny.. :p

where's irfan , jen ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails