blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Biggy & Cutie fish

Today is sunday,
It's fishy time!

Yes every sunday, me & mr. sun went to the fish market in this tiny island.
We're always exciting everytime we find some weird or big fish in town.. 
I mean very big sometimes, i've seen as big as my size last month 
(can't you imagine? You know I'm not kind of shappie woman).

And today, we found some cutie fish in yellow stripe and one quite big, 
look their eyes are bigger than my toe.
(cause I've seen so much bigger than today)

I'm loving it!
Hmm, wonder what we got next week.. 


zeth radtra from BlackBerry®

1 comment:

YHOSIE said...

cutie fish with yellow stripe ..
is it really Ok to eat ?

poor fish! :D hahaha
they will look beautiful in the water than to eat :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails