blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

healthy broccoli


cah brokoli

healthy broccoli  (zetrasyam_photograph)

bahan-bahan :
brokoli potong sesuai batang
bawang bombay cincang kasar
bawang putihcincang kasar
garam
gula
merica bubuk
last but not least : LOVE seasoning

cara membuatnya :
panaskan sedikit minyak dalam wajan,
 masukkan bawang putih & bawang bombay sampai harum,
masukkan brokoli,
beri garam, gula & merica bubuk,
atur rasa.
angkat brokoli sebelum layu.
 hidangkan dengan senyum


 happy cooking  ^__^



warm regards,
indonesia

5 comments:

Artist said...

I like broccoli, your recipe isn't available in English? I like the title of your blog. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear names and numbers. These colors I transform in paintings. Colors are my life.Your name I see in a light green with all variations and light blue.

YHOSIE said...

hhmmm.. dont think i can swallow those... too vegetable for me hehehe
( i dont really like vegetable )

prefer smeared with KOBE and deep fried them ..
and then, "cocol2" with tomato sauce + chili ... hhmm YUMMY!!

zeth radtra syam said...

@artist : hello.. i will translate it for you, i let you know if it's done.
i'm amazed with your gift, i just knew it about synesthesia.
thank you for telling me my colors name, it's so fit with my favorite colors 'turquoise'

@yhosie : wow i would like to try broccoli fried too.. tQ

Catherine said...

I love broccoli ~ but I am the only one that will eat it in my family! :(

zeth radtra syam said...

@catherine : broccoli i'ts taste sweet,
why could some people dislike it.

tQ for stopping by ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails