blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my new exciting Easy GIF Animator

yesterday, i had so much fun
hunting new blinkies & button for my blog

i finally applied it from 
 and



this early morning,
i was so excited
image from here

mr.sun have found & installed
Easy GIF Animator program in my laptop


Easy GIF Animator Program


so i could create a button, blinkies & banner on my own
and this is my first blinkies creation

do it, fix it, try it






and to express my gratitude,
i especially made this for mr.sun,
cause i knew his deep down inside
about this ;)

on behalf his passion on RF Online


oh, there so much in my mind i wanna create 
and wanna share like others did 
wish me luck!

for mr. sun : that's why i love you, baby




warm regards,
indonesia

1 comment:

Catherine said...

How cute ~ I love your blinkies! I am going to try it too ~ you have inspired me! Thanks friend!

Have a Happy Weekend!
xo Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails