blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Monday, September 6, 2010

cute vintage frames from shabby's blog


what do you think about this?

zethrasyam_photograph

isn't it cute?

i cut it out from these
and do little this little that on photoshop

image from shabbyblogs.com


 i found this cute frame from shabby's blog


and have fun with your photos collection

for shabby, thank you for this cutie frame

i'm lovin' it


warm regards,
indonesia

1 comment:

Mglòria said...

Hello, I write you from Gourmenderies.
Excuse my bad english, I hope you can understand me.
I love shabby's blog, like you. All images in my blog were from shabby's blog.
¿How did you find gourmenderies?
Nice to meet you!
Mgloria from Gourmenderies.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails