blog content

life is not just black, white nor grey.

make your own choice to paint it in colors, everyday..


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friends Forever


I found this picture on my friend, Fiera's BBM profil picture.
Wow, it's been a long time since this picture's taken.

I remember some place in Malang City,
at the photobox in a small -almost die- mall,
about 4 years ago (I forgot the exact)


From left to right, it's Nia - me - Fiera and Devi in front.
They were often visited to my city in Malang,
it's about 2 hours drive from Surabaya (where they live)

Now, I live in Sabang, the corner of Indonesia,
it's about 5 days drive & crossing 1 straight & channel from Surabaya.

Yeah,
I'm so far away now
but our warm hearts & the technology keeps us close though..

xoxo..

zeth radtra from BlackBerry®

1 comment:

YHOSIE said...

what the hell is that almost die mall ? hahaha
dieng mall i guess ?
nope, they survive :D
thanks to technology too...

they sold laptop and computer almost in every level :D

Xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails